Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Belevi has to offer. There are 254 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Izmir (ADB-Adnan Menderes), 26.7 mi (43 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Belevi
Places to visit in the larger region include Byzantine Aqueduct, Selcuk Efes Kent Bellegi History Museum, and Basilica of St. John. You'll also find Isabey Mosque and Crisler Library in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Belevi, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 71 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Doubletree By Hilton Kusadasi - Special Class is located 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from the heart of Belevi. This 5-star hotel in Kusadasi features a private beach, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Pine Bay Holiday Resort is 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from central Belevi. This 5-star hotel in Kusadasi features 3 outdoor pools, a private beach, and 5 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and pool.
- Charisma De Luxe Hotel is 14 mi (22.5 km) from the center of Belevi. This 5-star hotel in Kusadasi features a full-service spa, a private beach, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and quiet location.
Dressing for Belevi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 38°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- About 0.94 inches of rain falls on Belevi each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 38°F