Visiting Bellaria-Igea Marina
Visitors can enjoy all that Bellaria-Igea Marina has to offer including the parks, spas, and seafood restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events, entertainment choices, and museums. Top sights around the area include Italy in Miniature, Tiberius Bridge, and Castel Sismondo.
- There are 107 hotels and other accommodations in Bellaria-Igea Marina
- The closest major airport is in Rimini (RMI-Federico Fellini Intl.), 10.7 mi (17.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bellaria-Igea Marina
Favorite places to visit in the city include Parco del Gelso, Shell Museum, and Palacongressi Bellaria Igea Marina Event Center. In the area, you'll also find Italy in Miniature and Tiberius Bridge.
In Bellaria-Igea Marina, there are 107 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bell Suite Hotel - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and helpful staff.
- Hotel K2 - This 3.5-star hotel in Igea features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Grado - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Igea can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Top places to visit around the area include Castel Sismondo, 7 mi/11.3 km from the heart of the city, and Piazza Cavour, which is 7 mi/11.3 km away.
Getting Around Bellaria-Igea Marina
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Igea Marina Station or Bellaria Station. Bellaria-Igea Marina might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Bellaria-Igea Marina
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Bellaria-Igea Marina gets about 1.38 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F