Find Hotels in Rimini
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jun 17, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Where to stay in Rimini
History buffs will enjoy exploring Rimini, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, seafood restaurants, and archaeological sites. Top sights in the city include Antica Pescheria, Tempio Malatestiano, and Piazza Cavour.
- There are 670 hotels and other accommodations in Rimini
- The closest major airport is in Rimini (RMI-Federico Fellini Intl.), 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rimini
Cultural venues in the city include Teatro Amintore Galli, The Surgeon's House, and Rimini City Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Antica Pescheria, Tempio Malatestiano, and Piazza Cavour. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Federico Fellini Park, Lido San Giuliano, and Rimini Beach.
In Rimini, you'll be able to select from 670 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Up Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and a café, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Q Hotel - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Marina Centro can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Aria - This 4.5-star hotel in Marina Centro features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and room size.
Other favorite sights in Rimini include Arch of Augustus, Castel Sismondo, and Tiberius Bridge. Outside the city, popular places to visit include Aquafan, located 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Basilica of Saint Marino, which is 10.4 mi (16.7 km) away.
Getting Around Rimini
If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Rimini Station, RiminiFiera Station, or Rimini-Viserba Station. Rimini may not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Rimini
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Rimini gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 37°F