Visitors to Gatteo are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Italy in Miniature, Tiberius Bridge, and Castel Sismondo.
- There are 21 hotels and other accommodations in Gatteo
- The closest major airport is in Rimini (RMI-Federico Fellini Intl.), 13.5 mi (21.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Gatteo
A favorite place to visit in the city is Acquapark. Additionally, in the area you'll find Italy in Miniature and Tiberius Bridge.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Gatteo. Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Le Cinèma - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to see around the area include Castel Sismondo, located 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Piazza Cavour, which is 9.9 mi (15.9 km) away.
Getting Around Gatteo
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Gatteo Station. Gatteo might not have very many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Gatteo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Gatteo is 1.38 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F