Visitors can enjoy all that Belleek has to offer including its museums. In Belleek, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Belleek
A favorite place to visit in the city is Belleek Pottery. In the area, you'll also find Castle Caldwell and Lough Navar Forest.
As you plan for your vacation to Belleek, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can choose from 22 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Dulrush Fishing Lodge is located in central Belleek. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Enniskillen features parking and a 24-hour front desk.
- Glen Eden Hotel Belleek is 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from central Belleek. This 3.5-star hotel in Belleek features free breakfast, free parking, and a bar. Our customers like its helpful staff.
- Traditional Irish Thatched Cottage is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the center of Belleek. This 4-star hotel in Enniskillen features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its convenient parking and quiet location.
Dressing for Belleek
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 59°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Average annual rainfall for Belleek is 32.01 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 66°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 36°F