Find Motels in Bellingham
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Bellingham
Other property types in Bellingham
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Bellingham
Reviewed on Sep 7, 2020
Chrysalis Inn & Spa Bellingham, Curio Collection by Hilton
Reviewed on Oct 9, 2020
Oxford Suites Bellingham
Reviewed on Sep 22, 2020
Bellingham Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You'll find 9 economical motels in Bellingham among more than 170 hotels and other lodging choices. When you pick one of these budget accommodations, there might not be abundant amenities like you'd find at a traditional hotel but you'll save more money for your trip.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can experience more of the activities in Bellingham. Top sights to visit include Bellis Fair Mall.
Fun fact: Starting in the early 1950s, customized neon signs often lit up the roadside motels, and examples today can still be seen along historic U.S. Route 66. At most motels, you'll often find an outdoor pool and free parking.
Below are some of our customers’ favorite Bellingham motels to choose from:
- Stay within a short 8-minute drive of Bellis Fair Mall.
- Enjoy access to the indoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- A spa tub along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- It's located within a quick 3-minute drive of Western Washington University.
- Enjoy access to the seasonal outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Stay within a quick 4-minute drive of Western Washington University.
- It's located within a quick 3-minute drive of Bellis Fair Mall.
- Free parking and laundry facilities are available during your stay, along with room amenities like cable TV.
- If driving, you'll be within 14 minutes of White Rock Pier.
- Enjoy access to the laundry facilities, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Things to Do in BellinghamAs you explore the area, you can check out the college campus and take time to enjoy the charming coffeehouses. People who've visited Bellingham have good things to say about its shops, live music, and theater scene.
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Sehome Hill Arboretum
- Whatcom Falls Park
- Bloedel Donovan Park
These are some attractions the whole family can enjoy:
- Marine Life Center
- Birch Bay Waterslides
Some landmarks to see in the area include:
- Peace Arch State Park
- Mt. Constitution
- Orcas Island Historical Museum
Bellingham is also notable for its:
Best Time to Visit BellinghamDetermine the perfect time for your visit to Bellingham by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 55° F and nighttime temperatures average 32° F
- April-June: 69° F is the daytime average and 38° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 73° F and nighttime averages are around 44° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 63° F during the day and 31° F at night
- Average rainfall is 35.79 inches in a year
How to Get to Bellingham and Around the Area
|Bellingham, WA (BLI-Bellingham Intl.)||Airport||3.9 mi (6.3 km)|
|Abbotsford, BC (YXX-Abbotsford Intl.)||Airport||19.2 mi (30.9 km)|
|Rosario, WA (RSJ-Rosario Seaplane Base)||Airport||19.3 mi (31.1 km)|
|Bellingham Station||Train Station||2.6 mi (4.2 km)|