Visitors to Ferndale are sure to enjoy the casinos, shopping, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's soccer matches, water parks, and ski areas. A top sight in the area is White Rock Pier.
- You'll find 133 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bellingham
- The closest major airport is in Bellingham, WA (BLI-Bellingham Intl.), 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Abbotsford, BC (YXX-Abbotsford Intl.), 15.5 mi (24.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ferndale
A favorite place to visit in the city is Hovander Homestead Park. Additionally, you'll find White Rock Pier in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Ferndale. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Silver Reef Hotel Casino Spa - This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a casino, and 4 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Bellingham Airport/Ferndale - Our customers like the overall value and WiFi at this motel. This 2-star motel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Orca Inn Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace. Expedia customers like its proximity to the airport.
Dressing for Ferndale
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 31°F at night
- About 35.79 inches of rain falls on Ferndale each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 32°F