Visitors to Belmar are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sporting events.
- You'll find 95 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Red Bank - Tinton Falls
- The closest major airport is in Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive), 5 mi (8.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.), 36.5 mi (58.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Belmar
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Silver Lake and Belmar Beach and Boardwalk. Additionally, you'll find Memorial United Methodist Church and Washington Ave. Beach in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Belmar. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Tandem Bike Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- The Inn At The Shore - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free parking, and concierge services.
- Belmar Motor Lodge - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and location.
Dressing for Belmar
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 26°F at night
- About 1.50 inches of rain falls on Belmar each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F