Visiting Spring Lake
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Spring Lake, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cathedral.
- You'll find 271 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Point Pleasant - Toms River
- The closest major airport is in Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive), 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.), 38.1 mi (61.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Spring Lake
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and Washington Ave. Beach. Additionally, you might want to add St. Catharine Church to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Spring Lake. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sandpiper Inn - Amenities at this 3-star bed & breakfast include free breakfast and an in-room refrigerator.
- Spring Lake Inn - Our customers like the room size and walkable location at this B&B. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- The Chateau Inn and Suites - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a business center, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Spring Lake
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 26°F at night
- Spring Lake gets about 1.50 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F