Visitors to Manasquan are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, shopping, and sporting events.
- You'll find 273 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Point Pleasant - Toms River
- The closest major airport is in Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.), 39.7 mi (63.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Manasquan
The city's cultural venues include Algonquin Arts Theatre and National Guard Militia Museum of New Jersey. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Fisherman's Cove Conservation Area and Manasquan Beach. In the area, you'll also find Bel-Aire Golf Course and Sea Girt Lighthouse.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Manasquan. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Inn on Main Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Twin Oaks Motel - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this motel. This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
- Shore Hills Motel - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Manasquan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 26°F at night
- About 1.50 inches of rain falls on Manasquan each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F