Visiting Ocean Grove
History buffs will enjoy exploring Ocean Grove, and visitors give high marks for the seaside. Walkable and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its shopping.
- You'll find 97 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Red Bank - Tinton Falls
- The closest major airport is in Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive), 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Linden, NJ (LDJ), 30.5 mi (49.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ocean Grove
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and Ocean Grove Beach. Additionally, you'll find Parlor Gallery and Asbury Splash Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Ocean Grove. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ocean Park Inn - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- The Ocean Plaza - Our customers like the beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- The Carriage House B&B - This 2.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a snack bar/deli. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Ocean Grove
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- Ocean Grove gets about 1.50 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 26°F