Visiting Neptune City
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Neptune City, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping and restaurants.
- You'll find 95 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Red Bank - Tinton Falls
- The closest major airport is in Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive), 5 mi (8.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Linden, NJ (LDJ), 31 mi (49.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Neptune City
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Jersey Shore Premium Outlets is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Memorial United Methodist Church and Shark River Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Neptune City. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Neptune City
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Neptune City gets about 1.50 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F