Picture yourself wandering through the roads of your future vacation, gazing up at the monuments or the beautiful scenery everywhere around you. But Berkeley Art Museum and Pacific Film Archive is one thing you are especially counting on. Right now is finally the time to get yourself there.
Where Is There to Stay Close to Berkeley Art Museum and Pacific Film Archive?
Hotels near Berkeley Art Museum and Pacific Film Archive
Berkeley Art Museum and Pacific Film Archive is a renowned attraction that deserves to be number one on your travel itinerary.
You'll find it in Berkeley, only 65 miles from the hustle and bustle of Sacramento, the state's capital.
You will be able to find 5 accommodation solutions within 0.1 miles of Berkeley Art Museum and Pacific Film Archive. For a greater variety of places, consider Uptown Oakland. It is 4 miles away, and offers 28 accommodation options. The Courtyard by Marriott Emeryville, Best Western Plus Bayside Hotel and Waterfront Hotel, a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel are worth investigating.
Whether you're on the hunt for somewhere to stay for a bit or you simply want a bed for a few nights, there are some good affordable options close by. The Claremont Club & Spa - A Fairmont Hotel is a great option, situated 1 mile away. If that doesn't suit your needs, you could look into the Hotel Shattuck Plaza, which is just 0.7 miles away.
If you would prefer to reserve a room somewhere a bit more upmarket, you'll be pleased to discover that there are a few such hotels close by. Embrace the amazing amenities at the Hotel Durant and the Rose Garden Inn. These establishments are only 0.06 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
If the coffee at International House Cafe doesn't prepare you for an afternoon at Berkeley Art Museum and Pacific Film Archive, the delicious sweets will. This popular eatery is just a short stroll away. Famished travelers needing a more nourishing dining experience can devour a meal at Berkeley City Club, a dining spot that's also not far away. Want to finish the night with a few beers? You won't have to look too far to come across Gather.
Before you head off, go check out some of the other things to do that are not too far away from Berkeley Art Museum and Pacific Film Archive:
- Participate in a tour around Sather Gate and look on as the energetic scholars rush to their classrooms.
- Loosen up on the grass and watch as the world goes by, run around with the kids and leisurely lay under the open sky at People's Park.
- Ardent bookworms will be over the moon visiting Doe Library, a popular space that is home to a great range of books, newspapers and other thought-provoking reads.
- University of California - Berkeley has been renowned for years as a founding center of knowledge and learning here.
- The creative plays and theatrical works at Greek Theater are lively representations of the local arts scene.
Expedia's roster of Oakland places to stay furnishes everything you want, so you are certain to have spots near Berkeley Art Museum and Pacific Film Archive that you'll appreciate. Oakland welcomed quite a few sightseers in the most recent year, so start going. We've got the guidance you're looking for. Once reservation time hits, you can spend with confidence: many new admirers would propose their Oakland hotel to a colleague.
- We've got rooms that are comfortable for everyone, including big families with children and couples.
- "Neat, clean, and eager to receive you" is how Oakland hotels are managed.
- As you might expect near such a fine feature, the staff at hotels around Berkeley Art Museum and Pacific Film Archive go beyond all targets.
It's clear why Oakland rooms had more visitors in the last year than 2015. Thanks to Expedia's extensive database of hotels near Berkeley Art Museum and Pacific Film Archive, your favored spot lies in your future.
Oakland Intriguing Facts and Figures
There are still further activities to see and do in Oakland once Berkeley Art Museum and Pacific Film Archive is conquered.
- Oakland is now beginning to be acknowledged after having been only for those in the know.
- Enjoy an evening of drinks and dancing to conclude the exploration right; next day, visit a local museum.
- ample excursions, you'll notice Oakland also knows some things about hospitality.
You'll never regret planning a journey to Oakland, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Berkeley Art Museum and Pacific Film Archive. Bid adieu to the same old scenes and greet more than a few astonishing new selfies!