See yourself ambling around the streets of a fresh place, taking note of the architecture or the gorgeous settings all around you. But Bern Historical Museum is one attraction you've been looking forward to in particular. It has been on your bucket list for years, and the moment has arrived to get there.
Find Your Future Bern Historical Museum Lodging
Hotels near Bern Historical Museum
When you stop at Bern Historical Museum, you'll find memories that will never vanish.
Found in the capital city, Bern, it is a big bonus for the metropolitan area.
Accommodation options near Bern Historical Museum are certainly plentiful. 24 hotels are available within a radius of 2 miles. Some are the Hotel Bellevue Palace, the Hotel Schweizerhof Bern and the Hotel Allegro Bern, just 0.3 miles, 0.5 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
Whether you're globetrotting by yourself or with the family, you may want to secure your accommodation with one of the many budget-friendly hotels in the immediate area. The Hotel Bären Am Bundesplatz and the Belle Epoque are two great options. The first is 0.4 miles away, while the other is 0.4 miles.
If you'd like to splurge on something extravagant, you have many upmarket hotel options to choose from. The Hotel Ambassador is just 0.8 miles away, while the Apartments Justingerweg can be reached in 0.4 miles. Both places are charming and packed with creature comforts.
Before you go see Bern Historical Museum, stop for a coffee at Restaurant Schwellenmätteli. This conveniently-situated coffee shop is a wonderful spot to appease your sweet tooth. When hunger comes calling, sit down for dinner at Kornhauskeller. This place is also not far away. You'll want to get the party started at BELLEVUE PALACE Bern, one of this neighborhood's lively bars.
Bern Historical Museum is not the only worthwhile thing to do in the area:
- Bern Natural History Museum is a fun day out for everybody and you are sure to learn some interesting things about nature.
- Einstein Museum is a notable museum adventure.
- Zahringerbrunnen is an unmistakable local landmark, and its location means that it is an ideal spot to enjoy some alone time.
- Berner Munster, this destination's largest Catholic church, is an impressive historical and cultural landmark.
- There are many significant events that helped mould this region into what it is today. Meander through the curious displays at Einstein-Haus for a glimpse into this past.
A modest 1 mile is all that separates Bern Historical Museum and the rail station, Bern Weissenbühl.
Expedia's registry of resorts and motels in Bern provides all that you need, so you can be sure to get venues near Bern Historical Museum you'll fall in love with. Get going Bern had quite a few guests in the past twelve months. Need help deciding? You're a click away from all the insider information you need. You can do so boldly when it's time to book, too: sightseers of all sorts recommend their Bern hotel.
- The staff at accommodation around Bern Historical Museum exceed all target which can only enrich your visit to this dazzling landmark.
- From families with children to singles, we've got suites that are comfortable for all types.
- "Orderly, neat, and ready to invite you in" is how Bern hotels are managed.
As you can see, it's clear why vacations close to Bern had greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than 2015. You can stay right next door thanks to Expedia's diverse roster of hotels near Bern Historical Museum.
Once Bern Historical Museum is realized, there are still further activities to see and do in Bern.
- Bern has been a closed book, but is currently starting to gain in status.
- Visit one of the local historical sites, then head out on the town to top off the adventure with a bang.
- Use an afternoon to plot one or more of the excursions, and you'll soon also notice Bern knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Bern, particularly when you take advantage of our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Bern Historical Museum. Pack your carry-on, wave goodbye to the same old vistas and wave hello to more than a few awe-inspiring new photo ops!