Visitors can enjoy all that Bhiwandi has to offer including its theme park. Top sights around the area include Sanjay Gandhi National Park and Kanheri Caves.
- You'll find 985 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Mumbai
- The closest major airport is in Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.), 24.1 mi (38.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bhiwandi
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Sanjay Gandhi National Park and Kanheri Caves. Additionally, you'll find Ovalekar Wadi Butterfly Park and The Great Escape Water Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Bhiwandi, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Saya Grand Club & Spa Resort is 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from central Bhiwandi. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Bhiwandi can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- OYO 14699 Hotel Nakshatra Regency is located 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from the heart of Bhiwandi. This 3.5-star hotel in Bhiwandi features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Royal Guest House is 5.6 mi (9 km) from the center of Bhiwandi. This 2-star hostel in Bhiwandi features free WiFi, free parking, and 24-hour room service.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Powai Lake, located 21.1 mi (33.9 km) from the city center, and Global Vipassana Pagoda, which is 21.7 mi/34.9 km away.
Dressing for Bhiwandi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 87°F and the nighttime average to be 67°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- Bhiwandi gets about 84.68 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and November with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 68°F