Visitors to Bienenbuettel are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 120 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Hamburg (HAM), 39.4 mi (63.3 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Luebeck (LBC), 46.9 mi (75.4 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bienenbuettel
Places to visit in the larger region include Medingen Cloister, Golf Club Bad Bevensen eV, and Tree Trek. In the area, you'll also find Museum Schliekau and Jod Sole Spa.
As you make plans for a getaway to Bienenbuettel, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 55 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel GUT Bardenhagen is 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from central Bienenbuettel. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Bardenhagen can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Premier Castanea Resort Hotel is located 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from the heart of Bienenbuettel. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Adendorf can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Plus Residenzhotel Lueneburg is 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the center of Bienenbuettel. This 3.5-star hotel in Bockelsberg features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting Around Bienenbuettel
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Bienenbüttel Station. Bienenbuettel might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Bienenbuettel
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 25°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Bienenbuettel is 0.98 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F