Visitors to Bigfork are sure to enjoy the glaciers, lakeside setting, and coffeehouses. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its restaurants.
- You'll find 456 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Whitefish
- The closest major airport is in Kalispell, MT (FCA-Glacier Park Intl.), 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bigfork
The glaciers and lakeside highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Flathead Lake, Sixmile Peak, and Flathead National Forest. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bigfork Summer Playhouse and Eagle Bend Golf Club.
In Bigfork, there are 51 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Bridge Street Cottages - This 3.5-star cottage features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Expedia travelers love its proximity to shopping.
- Mountain Lake Lodge - Our customers like the bar and helpful staff at this lodge. With a stay at this 3.5-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Timbers Motel - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a spa tub, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Bigfork
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 33°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 14°F as the nighttime average
- About 17.01 inches of rain falls on Bigfork each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 17°F