Find Hotels in Biot
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jul 8, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 23, 2019
Reviewed on Jul 19, 2017
Reviewed on Aug 15, 2018
Reviewed on Sep 6, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Biot has to offer including the theme park, golf courses, and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its spas. Marineland Antibes, Chateau Grimaldi, and Juan-les-Pins Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1631 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Nice
- The closest major airport is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur), 7 mi (11.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Biot
A favorite place to visit in the city is Fernand Leger National Museum. In the area, you'll also find Marineland Antibes and Chateau Grimaldi.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Biot. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Inter-Hotel Le Domaine du Jas - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Beachcomber French Riviera - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a restaurant.
- B&B Hôtel ANTIBES Sophia Le Relais - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and overall condition.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Juan-les-Pins Beach, located 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the city center, and Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall, which is 6.3 mi/10.1 km away.
Dressing for Biot
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 41°F
- About 20.98 inches of rain falls on Biot each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 41°F