Find Hotels in Cagnes-sur-Mer
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 6, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 30, 2018
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 29, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 4, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 14, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 23, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 1, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Cagnes-sur-Mer has to offer including the casinos and coffeehouses. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and tucked away setting. Top sights around the area include Casino Monte Carlo, Chateau Grimaldi, and Allianz Riviera.
- You'll find 1635 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Nice
- The closest major airport is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur), 3 mi (4.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cagnes-sur-Mer
The picturesque setting of Stone Beach and L'Entree du Port Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Chateau Grimaldi and Renoir Museum.
In Cagnes-sur-Mer, there are 84 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- La Villa des Oliviers - This 2-star hotel in Cros-de-Cagnes features free WiFi, free parking, and a café. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and quiet location.
- Le Chantilly - This 3-star hotel in Cros-de-Cagnes features free WiFi, parking, and a library.
- Chateau Le Cagnard - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and quiet location.
Popular places to see around the area include Casino Monte Carlo, located 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from the city center, and Allianz Riviera, which is 3.2 mi (5.1 km) away.
Getting Around Cagnes-sur-Mer
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Cagnes sur Mer Station or Cagnes-sur-Mer Cros-de-Cagnes Station. Cagnes-sur-Mer might not have very many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Cagnes-sur-Mer
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Cagnes-sur-Mer is 20.98 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Cagnes-sur-Mer?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Cagnes-sur-Mer, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Cagnes-sur-Mer?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Cagnes-sur-Mer?
What's the best place to stay in Cros-de-Cagnes?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Cagnes-sur-Mer?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Cagnes-sur-Mer?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Cagnes-sur-Mer?
What's the best place to stay close to Polygone Riviera?
What about the best place to stay close to Haut de Cagnes?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in Cagnes-sur-Mer?
Recent reviews of Cagnes-sur-Mer hotels
More trip options
- Cagnes-sur-Mer Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Cagnes-sur-Mer Airports
- Hotels in Cagnes-sur-Mer Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Cagnes-sur-Mer Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Cagnes-sur-Mer
- More Hotel Options in Cagnes-sur-Mer
- More Popular Hotels in Nice
- Other Hotels near Cagnes-sur-Mer, Nice
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends