Visitors to Bollendorf are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its forests. A top sight in the area is Vianden Castle.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Bollendorf
- The closest major airport is in Luxembourg (LUX-Findel), 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bollendorf
Vianden Castle is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Aquatower and Castle Beaufort.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Bollendorf. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Waldhotel Sonnenberg - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Ritschlay - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Bollendorf
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- Average annual rainfall for Bollendorf is 30.12 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 31°F