Get an overview of this hotel3-star resort on the beach, near Coral Gardens
Popular property highlights
Nestled on the beach, this Matira resort is within a 15-minute walk of Matira Beach and Coral Gardens. Leopard Rays Trench and Matira Point are also within 15 minutes.
At Hotel Maitai Polynesia, spend the day on the private sand beach where you can enjoy snorkeling. Then return for a meal at one of the resort's 2 restaurants.
All 74 rooms provide conveniences like sitting areas and refrigerators, plus balconies and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include WiFi, minibars, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Hotel Maitai Polynesia
Step outside to unwind on the sand beach. Enjoy the complimentary cabanas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach. Have fun in the sun at Hotel Maitai Polynesia with summer activities like snorkeling, sailing, and water skiing.
Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a beach bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Beach bar
- 24-hour front desk
- Free beach cabanas
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Beach sun loungers
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- On private beach
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- Total number of rooms - 74
- Television in common areas
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Separate sitting area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
The Haere Mai Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
The Tamaa Maitai - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the resort include a private beach.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Fishing on site
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Kayaking on site
- Water skiing on site
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scuba diving nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 10 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 14 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for XPF 7906 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 200.00 per person, per night
- Resort fee: XPF 1.41 per person, per stay
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: XPF 2900 for adults and XPF 1300 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: XPF 25.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: XPF 1505 per person
- Rollaway bed fee: XPF 7906 per night
- Hotel Maitai
- Hotel Maitai Polynesia
- Maitai Hotel
- Maitai Polynesia
- Maitai Polynesia Hotel
- Hotel Maitai Bora
- Hotel Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora
- Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora
We should mention
Guests must transfer via required shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 14 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.