Visiting Borgo Maggiore
Visitors can enjoy all that Borgo Maggiore has to offer including the archaeological sites, seafood restaurants, and lakeside setting. Around the area, top sights include Basilica of Saint Marino, Guaita Tower, and Liberty Square.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Borgo Maggiore
- The closest major airport is in Rimini (RMI-Federico Fellini Intl.), 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Borgo Maggiore
Basilica of Saint Marino, Guaita Tower, and Liberty Square are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Palazzo Pubblico and Cesta Tower.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Grand Hotel Primavera - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
Top places to see around the area include Castel Sismondo, located 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Arch of Augustus, which is 9.7 mi (15.7 km) away.
Dressing for Borgo Maggiore
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Borgo Maggiore is 1.30 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F