Travelers to Boudry will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 92 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Bern (BRN-Belp), 32.8 mi (52.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Boudry
Places to visit in the larger region include Theatre du Passage, Neuchatel Botanical Garden, and Portalban Harbor. In the area, you'll also find Asphalt Mines and Moulins Souterrains du Col-des-Roches.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hôtel de la Truite - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Boudry
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Boudry is 1.18 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 68°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F