Top Hotels Near Lac de Neuchatel in Neuchatel
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Lac de Neuchatel
Top Hotels Close to Lac de Neuchatel
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 6, 2019
Lac de Neuchatel Hotel Guide
Lac de Neuchatel is a relaxing place that offers an escape from the bustle of the rat race.
Lake Neuchatel, the location where it's found, is 30 miles outside of Bern, the vibrant national capital.
To be close to Lac de Neuchatel, stay at one of 6 possible accommodations within 2 miles. Only 0.1 miles away is the Best Western Premier Hotel Beaulac. The Hôtel Alpes & Lac and the Hotel des Arts, 0.4 miles and 0.2 miles away, are also worth considering.
Make your vacation easier on the pocket by staying at a nearby budget hotel. The Auberg'inn is within walking distance. It's just 0.3 miles away.
Before you head to Lac de Neuchatel, stop for a sweet treat at Bleu Café. This conveniently-situated coffee shop is a wonderful spot to grab a pick-me-up. When dinnertime rolls around, select from a range of meals at La Frite Vagabonde, which is also nearby. Then, start a lively night out with some drinks at La Marina.
Other Places to Visit near Lac de NeuchatelCan't tear yourself away? Don't worry, because there's lots more than just Lac de Neuchatel to do in the area:
- Whether you are a serious art enthusiast or just like seeing beautiful things, Musée d’Art et d’Histoire is a place that is worth your time.
- Are you a fan of live theater? Then catch a creative production at Theatre du Passage.
- Whether you want to rule the blackjack table, try your luck at a game of poker or simply love the bustle of the casino floor, Casino Neuchatel is a fun place to go.
- You and your friends will lust over the colorful and unique works on display at Galerie Quint-Essences, where you will lose yourself while getting your cultural fix.
- Travel back through time when you visit Old Town, a wonderfully preserved area where it's easy to imagine how things were generations ago.
You can walk to Lac de Neuchatel from Neuchâtel. 0.4 miles away, this is the closest rail station and an inexpensive way to reach the sight.