Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
The front desk & breakfast staff were great! The continental breakfast was one of the best we've had! The hotel is in need of updates but we would stay again.
I stayed for 2 nights at the A Lodge, it's one of the most unique hotels I have been to. It really is like a lodge (hence the name!), rooms are very close to each other but I never heard my neighbors. The room was decent size with a handy little kitchenette. The best part of it is the lovely creek ...
lots of parking . the staff tries hard but you get the impression that ownership is not all in when it comes to upkeep of hotel. This is not my first choice in Boulder but the rooms are big and the location is the best in Boulder.
Cool place, Great Vibe, Nice Staff. Only thing they need to fix is the AC. I understand being ECO friendly, but this is too extreme. There is a Motion Sensor on the thermostat. If there is movement in the room, the AC will run for approx 10 minutes. But then its OFF. So, if you are sleeping the AC ...
Good hotel value and substantially lower rates than the 3 hotels next door. Be prepared. Denver hotel rates out of sight compared to national rates since pot legalized.
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Boulder accommodation! Finding the ideal place to stay during your North Central Colorado holiday doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Boulder. When you see the array of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pooch. Some Boulder accommodations even let youbring more than one furry friend along for your holiday.
- North Central Colorado is more than welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your money for a new leash or matching sweaters and book a hotel where you and your furry family can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Globetrotters say Boulder has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.7. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have a total blast on your next trip? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, North Central Colorado has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can let loose. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Boulder is popular among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to flock here to frolic and explore. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?