Think of yourself rambling around the city center during your next getaway, noticing the architecture or the beautiful nature wherever you look. However, there's one feature you're especially anticipating: Bournemouth Pier. You have wanted to wander there for as long as you can recollect, and right now is the moment to mark it accomplished.
Best Places to Stay Near Bournemouth Pier
Hotels near Bournemouth Pier
You can let the kids play all day long at Bournemouth Pier.
It can be found in Bournemouth, just 95 miles from the world-famous national capital, London.
If you're looking to book a hotel within convenient walking distance of Bournemouth Pier, it's a done deal! There are up to 24 options nearby. A few of the more frequented establishments are the Bournemouth Highcliff Marriott Hotel, The Green House and The Norfolk Royale Hotel.
If you would rather keep your accommodation costs low, shift your attention to one of the many budget-conscious hotels in the area. The Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth Carlton (0.5 miles away) and the Hotel Collingwood (0.3 miles away) are two popular places that you might like to look into.
If you're looking for a hotel that's extra special, you'll come across many upmarket options within walking distance. Be sure to check out the Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth West Cliff, just 0.7 miles away, and the Royal Bath Hotel & Spa Bournemouth, 0.3 miles away.
From time to time, you need a treat! Head to Costa Coffee for a snack and a cup or two of robust coffee. This popular spot is located close to Bournemouth Pier. If you've well and truly worked up an appetite, get going to Hermitage Hotel Bournemouth, also within walking distance, for a hearty meal. Don't call it a night so soon! Join your friends for a drink at The Hedley Townhouse.
Once you've checked out Bournemouth Pier, you might be in the mood to venture further. The surrounding area has plenty more to offer:
- It's been said that life is always better when you're at the beach, so make sure you journey to Bournemouth Beach, a popular location for both locals and visitors.
- You can watch amazing animals swim around, try to identify them by name and learn all about how they live at Oceanarium, an educational and fun place for visitors of all ages.
- Get ready to have some laughs, let out a few tears or just unwind and enjoy the unfolding spectacle at Bournemouth Pavillion Theater, the home of wonderful live theater.
- Before you arrive, check the local calendar for information about the latest events at Bournemouth International Centre.
- The dynamic art exhibitions at Russell-Cotes Art Gallery and Museum make this museum an attraction that you won't want to miss.
It's always easy for tourists to visit Bournemouth Pier by rail transport since it's just 1 mile from there to Bournemouth.
Expedia's Bournemouth rooms deliver everything you need, so you're sure to have choices near Bournemouth Pier you'll adore. Lots of people visit from all over the world, so start hunting. All the inside info you need we have right here. When the moment arrives to reserve, you'll do so boldly: countless newcomers would endorse their Bournemouth hotel to an associate.
- Appropriate for such a dazzling site, the staff at lodging around Bournemouth Pier go beyond the expected.
- Rooms in Bournemouth accommodation will always be tidy, neat, and eager to welcome you in.
- Looking for suites that are serene plus neat and tidy? You'll get it here.
You can stay right next door thanks to our extensive list of hotels near Bournemouth Pier.
All About Bournemouth
There are still further things to do in Bournemouth once you've crossed Bournemouth Pier off your timetable.
- Head out on the town to conclude the adventure right; the next day, get informed about local history.
- After a day spent on its ample adventures, you'll also realize Bournemouth knows many things about laying out the red carpet.
- Check out all the pursuits near Bournemouth to really dig into all the neighborhood has to offer.
Say goodbye to the same old vistas and meet more than a few new selfies. You'll never regret planning a holiday to Bournemouth, especially when you have phenomenal deals on accommodation near Bournemouth Pier from Expedia. Book today!