Travelers to Brajkovici will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 2177 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Pula (PUY), 24.9 mi (40 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Brajkovici
Places to visit in the larger region include Ancient Well, Dvigrad, and Baredine Cave. In the area, you'll also find Grimani Castle and Loggia.
As you plan your vacation to Brajkovici, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 600 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel Materada Plava Laguna is 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the center of Brajkovici. This 3-star hotel in Mali Maj features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
- Valamar Tamaris Resort is located 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from the heart of Brajkovici. This 4-star hotel in Tar features 2 outdoor pools, 3 restaurants, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Park Plava Laguna is 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from central Brajkovici. This 4-star hotel in Mali Maj features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Brajkovici
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Brajkovici gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 36°F