Visitors to Muntrilj are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 2020 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Pula (PUY), 24.5 mi (39.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Muntrilj
Places to visit in the larger region include Ancient Well, Baredine Cave, and Dvigrad. Additionally, you'll find Spadici Beach and Aquacolors Porec in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Muntrilj, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 807 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- House in the Center of Muntrilj With Internet, Pool, Air Conditioning, Parking is located 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the heart of Muntrilj. This 3-star hotel in Mali Maj features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Materada Plava Laguna is 10.2 mi (16.5 km) from the center of Muntrilj. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Porec can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and pool.
- Hotel Molindrio Plava Laguna is 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from central Muntrilj. This 4-star hotel in Mali Maj features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Muntrilj
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.34 inches of rain falls on Muntrilj each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F