Apartments in Brasov for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Vacation rental bedrooms
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Brasov
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
HOTEL AVE LUX
Reviewed on Jul 5, 2020
Villa Chambers'n Charm
Reviewed on Jan 9, 2021
Staying in an Apartment in Brasov
There are plenty of places to stay in Brasov with 121 hotels and other lodging accommodations including 32 apartments. Why not visit the churches and take time to enjoy the mountain landscape while you're in this walkable area?
Are you thinking about an apartment instead of a traditional hotel? Apartments are ideal for solo travelers who want to live like locals, and also for families who want the conveniences of home.
Listed below are some of the favorite Brasov apartments to choose from:
- Neighborhood: Brasov City Centre
- Includes WiFi and cable TV
- The ski slopes and parking on site
- In Brasov
- Includes free WiFi, a balcony, and a living room
- Access to free parking on site
- Free WiFi included
- Located in Brasov
- In Brasov
- Includes free WiFi, a living room, and a jetted bathtub
Best Time to Visit Brasov
Though weather is just one aspect, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you have a long stay planned. And since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 57° F and nighttime temperatures average 19° F
- April-June: 83° F is the daytime average and 37° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 87° F and nighttime averages are around 48° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 70° F during the day and 23° F at night
- Average rainfall is 0.83 inches in a year
Must See in Brasov
Brasov is known for its mountain landscape and churches. Cultural attractions include First Romanian School Museum, whereas Mount Tampa is a spot to enjoy nature. While in town, Piata Sfatului and Black Church are other places worth a visit.Brasov is also popular for:
- Historical sites
How to Get to Brasov and Around the Area
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Brasov Station or Bartolomeu. Brasov might not have very many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.