Visiting Poiana Brasov
Visitors to Poiana Brasov are sure to enjoy the ski areas and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views, churches, and university setting. In Poiana Brasov, there are 11 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Poiana Brasov
Places to visit in the larger region include Poiana Brasov Ski Resort, Saint Nicholas Church, and First Romanian School Museum. In the area, you'll also find Mount Tampa and Black Church.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Poiana Brasov. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Teleferic Grand Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and the ski slopes, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its comfortable rooms.
- House of Dracula - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Piatra Mare - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
Dressing for Poiana Brasov
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- Poiana Brasov gets about 27.72 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 27°F