Find Hotels in Brazos Valley, TX
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Visiting Brazos Valley
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Brazos Valley, and visitors give high marks for the exciting football games, college vibe, and shopping. This culturally-rich city also attracts tourists with its cafés and festivals. Top sights in the city include Kyle Field, Magnolia Market at the Silos, and Sam Houston National Forest.
- There are 550 hotels and other accommodations in Brazos Valley
- The closest major airport is in College Station, TX (CLL-Easterwood), 33.1 mi (53.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Waco, TX (ACT-Waco Regional), 53.5 mi (86.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Brazos Valley
Well-known for its festivals, the city's cultural venues include George Bush Presidential Library & Museum, Mayborn Museum Complex, and Texas Ranger Hall of Fame. Families come for attractions such as Cameron Park Zoo, Hawaiian Falls, and Blue Bell Creameries. The city is notable for landmarks like Waco Mammoth National Monument, Old Fort Parker, and Washington on the Brazos State Historical Park.
In Brazos Valley, you'll find 550 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Abigaile's Treehouse - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Downtown can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Heritage Sunday House - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- 7F Lodge - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free parking, and spa services. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Other favorite sights in Brazos Valley include Kyle Field, Magnolia Market at the Silos, and Sam Houston National Forest.
Getting Around Brazos Valley
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from McGregor Station. Brazos Valley might not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
More trip options
- Brazos Valley Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Brazos Valley Airports
- Hotels in Brazos Valley Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Brazos Valley Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Brazos Valley
- More Hotel Options in Brazos Valley
- More Popular Hotels in Texas
- Other Hotels near Brazos Valley, Texas
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends