Visiting Round Top
Visitors can enjoy all that Round Top has to offer including the entertainment choices and art. In Round Top, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Round Top
A favorite place to visit in the city is Winedale Historical Complex. In the area, you'll also find Rohan Meadery and Rosemary’s Vineyard & Winery.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Round Top. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Relive History in an 1850's era Log Cabin With Modern Amenities is located in central Round Top. Located in Round Top, this B&B guestroom features a kitchen and a patio. Our customers love its high-quality beds.
- Flophouze is located within 3.2 mi (5.2 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Round Top can enjoy access to a library and an in-room kitchenette.
- Barndominium Private Quarters is 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the city's heart. Located in Round Top, this farm house accommodation features a kitchen and a balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable beds.
Dressing for Round Top
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 76°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 39°F
- From April to June, the average is 94°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 98°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- Round Top gets about 40.51 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 96°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F