Visiting College Station
Families will find kid-friendly activities in College Station, and visitors give high marks for the college vibe and exciting football games. This city also attracts tourists with its festivals and cafés. A top sight in the city is Kyle Field.
- There are 243 hotels and other accommodations in College Station
- The closest major airport is in College Station, TX (CLL-Easterwood), 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in College Station
Well-known for its festivals, the city's cultural venues include George Bush Presidential Library & Museum, Benjamin Knox Gallery, and Caldwell Civic Center. The city is notable for landmarks like Camp Hearne, Albritton Bell Tower, and Texas A&M Bonfire Memorial. The city's natural beauty is on display at Tanglewood Park, Veterans Park and Athletic Complex, and Williamson Park.
In College Station, you'll be able to select from 243 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Abigaile's Treehouse - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Downtown can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- 7F Lodge - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free parking, and spa services.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bryan - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, quiet rooms.
Other top sights in College Station include Kyle Field.
Dressing for College Station
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 76°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 41°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 97°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- College Station gets about 40.06 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 95°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F