- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Omni Mount Washington Resort
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Traditional Room, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible
Traditional Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Mountain View
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Mountain View
Economy Room, 1 Queen Bed
Room, 1 King Bed (Corner Vista)
Room, 2 Queen Beds (Corner Vista)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Luxury Suite, 2 Twin Beds
Luxury Suite, 1 King Bed, Tower
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
Premier Room, 1 Queen Bed
Family Room, 1 King Bed
Family Room, 1 Queen Bed
Family Room, 2 Queen Beds
Family Room, 2 Queen Beds (Parlor)
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible
About this area
Located in Bretton Woods, Omni Mount Washington Resort is in a rural area and on a river. While the natural beauty of White Mountain National Forest and Crawford Notch State Park can be enjoyed by anyone, those looking for an activity can check out Bretton Woods Ski Area. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Mount Washington Cog Railway. Take in the nearby slopes with ski runs, ski lifts, and a ski shuttle, or check out other outdoor activities such as snowmobiling.
- Bretton Woods Ski Area - 3 min drive
- Crawford Notch State Park - 11 min drive
- Mount Washington Cog Railway - 11 min drive
- Caps Ridge Trail - 25 min drive
- Mount Washington State Park - 112 min drive
- Manchester, NH (MHT-Manchester-Boston Regional) - 128 min drive
- Main Dining Room — 1 min walk
- Stickney's Steak & Chop — 1 min walk
- Fabyans Station - 3 min drive
- Munroe's Family Restaurant - 10 min drive
- Latitude 44 - 13 min drive
About this property
Omni Mount Washington Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 27 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The hotel was clean, the room was spacious, the bed comfortable. No in room coffee or fridge which was surprising given the cost. Drinks in the Cave bar were mediocre and outrageously expensive. Room service breakfast was delicious, but eggs, toast, coffee for $100? Food and drinks in the Rosewood bar were good and far more affordable than any of the restaurants on site. We attempted to go to the pool/hot tub but the chlorine odor was prohibitive. It could even be smelled on the third floor. We can say “been there, done that” but likely will not be doing it again.