The process by which they hotel dealt with the Corona virus was unacceptable. We were advised by the government not to travel and the hotel would not issue a refund or move the booking to later in the year . Which i think would have been more reasonable.They must have taken many bookings and kept the money from these without having to use any of the rooms or provide breakfasts or cleaning. They telephoned to cancel the room booking but i have nothing in writing so that I cannot claim through my insurance. When i travel to Brighton next I will not be booking this hotel or recommending it to anyone else.
Overview of A Room With A View
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast Available
- Parking Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Design Double Room, 1 King Bed, Sea View
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Sea View
Signature Room, 1 King Bed, Sea View (King)
Classic Double Room, Sea View (Ground Floor)
Comfort Room, 1 King Bed, Sea View (Small King)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Sea View
Traditional Single Room, Sea View
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Beach View
Romantic Double Room, Terrace (Sea View)
City Double Room, Garden View (Fourth Floor)
About this area
Located on the beach, A Room With A View is in Brighton's Kemptown neighborhood. Brighton Theatre Royal and Brighton Dome are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Brighton Pier and Brighton Sea Life Centre. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Brighton Racecourse or Brighton and Hove Greyhound Stadium.Visit our Brighton travel guide
- Brighton Sea Life Centre - 5 min walk
- Brighton Pier - 5 min walk
- Brighton Royal Pavilion - 9 min walk
- Brighton Beach - 11 min walk
- Brighton Dome - 12 min walk
- Preston Park Station - 6 min drive
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 45 min drive
- The Drakes - 1 min walk
- Brighton Rocks - 1 min walk
- Muang Thai - 2 min walk
- The Black Dove - 2 min walk
- Terraces - 2 min walk
About this property
A Room With A View
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort