Visiting Budelli Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Budelli Island has to offer including its parks. Top sights around the area include Maddalena Archipelago National Park, Bear's Rock, and Bonifacio Port.
- There are 1501 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Figari (FSC-Figari - Sud Corse), 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Olbia (OLB-Costa Smeralda), 27.6 mi (44.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Budelli Island
A couple of favorite places to visit are Spiaggia Rosa and Spiaggia dei Cavalieri. In the area, you'll also find Maddalena Archipelago National Park and Bear's Rock.
As you start planning your visit to Budelli Island, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 568 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Sporting Hotel Tanca Manna is 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the center of Budelli Island. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Arzachena can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Grand Hotel Poltu Quatu is 12.7 mi (20.5 km) from central Budelli Island. This 5-star hotel in Arzachena features a marina, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Cervo Hotel, Costa Smeralda Resort is located 14.3 mi (23 km) from the heart of Budelli Island. This 5-star hotel in Arzachena features a marina, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Bonifacio Port, 12.1 mi/19.4 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Budelli Island
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 51°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 55°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 69°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Budelli Island gets about 24.06 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 52°F