Buellton Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Buellton? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 5 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here are top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Flying Flags RV Resort & Campground is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Our customers love this 3-star cottage's quiet location and family friendliness.
- Pets are welcome at Quality Inn Buellton - Solvang. This hotel offers laundry facilities and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's overall value and central location.
- Pets can join their owners at Sideways Inn. This hotel provides guests with an outdoor pool and a nightclub. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's bar and comfy beds.
Planning Your Trip to Buellton
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 72°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- April-June: the average is 89°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Buellton is 21.65 inches
Exploring Buellton with Your Pet
Known for its wineries and casinos, Buellton has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Mendenhall's Museum of Gasoline Pumps & Petroliana. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Mosby Winery. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Santa Ynez Feed & Milling Co.