Families will find kid-friendly activities in Buellton, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its wineries, breweries, and shopping. Top sights in the area include Presidio Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara County Courthouse, and Mission Santa Barbara.
- You'll find 356 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Santa Barbara
- The closest major airport is in Santa Ynez, CA (SQA), 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Santa Maria, CA (SMX-Santa Maria Public), 24 mi (38.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Buellton
A favorite place to visit in the city is Mendenhall's Museum of Gasoline Pumps & Petroliana. Additionally, you'll find Mosby Winery and OstrichLand USA in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Buellton. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Buellton/Santa Ynez Valley - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- Flying Flags RV Resort & Campground - Our customers love the family-friendly amenities and overall value at this cottage. This 3-star cottage features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and a fitness center.
- Pea Soup Andersen's Inn - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking. Expedia customers like its pool and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Buellton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 72°F and the nighttime average to be 38°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 37°F at night
- About 21.65 inches of rain falls on Buellton each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 38°F