Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Buenos Aires hotel in Montserrat, walk to Plaza de Mayo
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Buenos Aires hotel is located in the historical district, within a 10-minute walk of Illuminated Block, Plaza de Mayo, and Cabildo. Casa Rosada and Buenos Aires Metropolitan Cathedral are also within 15 minutes.
2 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an indoor pool are available at this hotel. Additionally, a health club, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are onsite.
All 309 rooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and Egyptian cotton sheets, while conveniences include refrigerators and coffee makers. 24-hour room service and WiFi are standard, as are LCD TVs with digital channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Intercontinental Buenos Aires
In addition to a full-service spa, Intercontinental Buenos Aires features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a sauna, spa services, and a library. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 309
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Indoor pool
- Number of floors - 17
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 15
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Spa services on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 20 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 20 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 20 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 20 per day )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Intercontinental Buenos Aires has 2 restaurants on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy and reflexology.
- Steam room in spa
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No pets or service animals allowed
- All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax if staying in the country for up to 90 days. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Buenos Aires Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Buenos Aires
- Intercontinental Hotel Buenos Aires
- Intercontinental Buenos Aires Hotel
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.