Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Buenos Aires hotel in San Telmo, walk to Plaza de Mayo
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Buenos Aires hotel is located in the historical district, within a 10-minute walk of Illuminated Block, Plaza de Mayo, and Cabildo. Casa Rosada and Buenos Aires Metropolitan Cathedral are also within 15 minutes.
2 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an indoor pool are available at this hotel. Additionally, a health club, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are onsite.
All 309 rooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and Egyptian cotton sheets, while conveniences include refrigerators and coffee makers. 24-hour room service and WiFi are standard, as are LCD TVs with digital channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Intercontinental Buenos Aires
In addition to a full-service spa, Intercontinental Buenos Aires features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a sauna, spa services, and a library. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Babysitting or childcare
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 15
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Health club
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 309
- Number of floors - 17
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 20 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 20 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 20 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 20 per day )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Intercontinental Buenos Aires has 2 restaurants on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy and reflexology.
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and will be charged at the property upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Buenos Aires Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Buenos Aires
- Intercontinental Hotel Buenos Aires
- Intercontinental Buenos Aires Hotel
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.