Visitors to Buffeljagsrivier are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 57 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Buffeljagsrivier
Places to visit in the larger region include Bontebok National Park, Drostdy Museum, and Dutch Reformed Church Swellendam. Additionally, you'll find Marloth Nature Reserve and Grootvadersbosch Nature Reserve in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Buffeljagsrivier, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 44 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Marula Lodge Guesthouse is located 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star guesthouse in Swellendam can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Aan de Oever is 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star guesthouse in Swellendam can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and pool.
- Flametree Guesthouse is located within 4 mi (6.4 km) of the city center. This 3-star guesthouse in Swellendam features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Buffeljagsrivier
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 59°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- About 0.75 inches of rain falls on Buffeljagsrivier each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 50°F