Visiting Bukit Fraser
Visitors can enjoy all that Bukit Fraser has to offer including the golf courses and waterfalls. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Bukit Fraser
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 41.7 mi (67.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bukit Fraser
A favorite place to visit in the city is Fraser's Hill Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Chiling Waterfalls and Lookout Point Sungai Selangor Dam.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Bukit Fraser
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 73°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Bukit Fraser gets about 3.15 inches of rain per year
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 72°F