Visitors to Bundoran are sure to enjoy the golf courses, bars, and spas. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its seaside. In Bundoran, there are 9 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bundoran
Attractions like Bundoran Surf Company, Surfworld Bundoran, and Bundoran Adventure Park are fun for kids of all ages. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and Bundoran Beach. Golfing is a top activity, and Bundoran Golf Club is one place to visit.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Bundoran. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Fitzgerald's Hotel - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Great Northern Hotel - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and WiFi at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- The Holyrood Hotel - Amenities at this 3-star hotel include a full-service spa.
Dressing for Bundoran
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- About 32.01 inches of rain falls on Bundoran each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 66°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F