Visitors can enjoy all that Burghaslach has to offer including its restaurants. Michaelsberg Monastery, Old Palace, and Bamberg Cathedral are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 151 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Nuremberg (NUE-Nuremberg Airport), 28.6 mi (46.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Burghaslach
Michaelsberg Monastery, Old Palace, and Bamberg Cathedral are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find New Residence in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hotel-Restaurant Steigerwaldhaus - Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Middle Franconia can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Burghaslach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 27°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 30°F
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Burghaslach each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 29°F