Visitors can enjoy all that Calamba has to offer including the spas, lakeside setting, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in Calamba
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 23.4 mi (37.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Calamba
A couple of favorite places to visit are Jose Rizal Shrine and Laguna Lake. You'll also find Malayan Colleges Laguna and Sta. Elena Golf & Country Club in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Calamba. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sol Y Viento Pansol - With a stay at this 3-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 5 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
- Riverview Resort & Conference Center - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this resort. This 3.5-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Dreamwave Resort Pansol - This 2.5-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a children's pool.
Dressing for Calamba
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 69°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 72°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 69°F
- Average annual rainfall for Calamba is 2.91 inches
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 69°F