Caloocan Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Manila area, there are 5 economical motels among the more than 1395 hotels and other accommodations. When you pick one of these cheaper accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more cash for your trip.
When you save on your room price, you can enjoy all that Caloocan has to offer. Popular places to visit in the larger area include SM North EDSA, Smart Araneta Coliseum, and San Agustin Church.
Fun fact: Motels became more prevalent in the U.S. at the end of the 1940s when cars became more popular along with road trip vacations, peaking in the 1960s with over 60,000 properties. When you stay at a motel property, you'll usually access your room from an outside corridor overlooking the parking lot.
Below you'll find some of our customers' top motels in the larger area:
Hotel Sogo EDSA Harrison
- Located 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from the heart of Caloocan
- Enjoy access to the coffee shop, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Hotel Sogo Quirino Motor Drive Inn
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like cable TV.
- Central Caloocan is 11.4 mi (18.3 km) away
Victoria Court Hillcrest Pasig
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour room service, and freebies including breakfast and WiFi.
- Located 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from the heart of Caloocan
Victoria Court Escarpment
- Central Caloocan is 10.9 mi (17.5 km) away
- Free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and a 24-hour front desk are available during your stay.
Victoria Court Canley
- 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from the heart of Caloocan
- Enjoy access to the free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and 24-hour front desk.
Things to Do in Caloocan
Here are favorite places in and around Caloocan:
- SM North EDSA
- Smart Araneta Coliseum
- San Agustin Church
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Rizal Park
- Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife Center
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Manila Ocean Park
- Star City
- Manila Zoo
Caloocan is also popular for its:
Best Time to Visit Caloocan
Decide when you'd like to visit Caloocan by checking the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically April and May, while February and March are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 91° F and nighttime temperatures average 69° F
- April-June: 93° F is the daytime average and 72° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 89° F and nighttime averages are around 74° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 88° F during the day and 69° F at night
- Average rainfall is 81.02 inches in a year
How to Get to Caloocan and Around the Area
|Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) ||Airport ||15.2 mi (24.4 km) |
|Monumento LRT Station ||Metro Station ||5.9 mi (9.4 km) |
|5th Avenue LRT Station ||Metro Station ||6.5 mi (10.4 km) |