Quezon City Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Manila area, there are 5 low-priced motels among more than 1396 hotels and other lodging choices. These cheaper accommodations can help you cut costs when compared with traditional hotels, which have more amenities but ones you may never use.
By saving on your room price, you can experience more of the activities in Quezon City. Not-to-be-missed sights include SM North EDSA, Smart Araneta Coliseum, and Quezon Memorial Circle.
Fun fact: The word "motel" was coined in 1925 in San Luis Obispo, California by the owner of the Milestone Mo-Tel. Often one or two stories tall, motel properties usually have exterior corridors overlooking the parking lot or an outdoor pool.
Below you'll find some of our customers' top motels to choose from in the larger area:
Hotel Sogo EDSA Harrison
- Located 8.7 mi (14 km) from the heart of Quezon City
- Enjoy access to the coffee shop, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Hotel Sogo Quirino Motor Drive Inn
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like cable TV.
- Central Quezon City is 7.2 mi (11.6 km) away
Victoria Court Hillcrest Pasig
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour room service, and freebies including breakfast and WiFi.
- Located 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from the heart of Quezon City
Victoria Court Escarpment
- Central Quezon City is 5.7 mi (9.2 km) away
- Free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and a 24-hour front desk are available during your stay.
Victoria Court Canley
- 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from the heart of Quezon City
- Enjoy access to the free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and 24-hour front desk.
What to Do in Quezon City
Visitors like Quezon City for its shops and entertainment venues. As you're sightseeing around the area, be sure to enjoy all there is to see and do.
Here are some popular places:
- SM North EDSA
- Smart Araneta Coliseum
- Quezon Memorial Circle
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife Center
- Rizal Park
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Manila Ocean Park
- Star City
- Manila Zoo
Quezon City is also popular for its:
- Live music
Best Time to Visit Quezon City
Determine the optimal time to visit Quezon City by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically May and April, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 91° F and nighttime temperatures average 69° F
- April-June: 93° F is the daytime average and 72° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 89° F and nighttime averages are around 74° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 88° F during the day and 69° F at night
- Average rainfall is 81.02 inches in a year
How to Get to Quezon City and Around the Area
Quezon City Transportation
|Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) ||Airport ||10.5 mi (16.8 km) |
|Quezon Avenue Station ||Metro Station ||0.9 mi (1.5 km) |
|North Avenue Station ||Metro Station ||1.1 mi (1.8 km) |
|GMA-Kamuning Station ||Metro Station ||1.2 mi (1.9 km) |