Visitors can enjoy all that Cambridge has to offer including the restaurants and golf courses. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 11 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of North Branch
- The closest major airport is in St. Cloud, MN (STC-St. Cloud Regional), 38.8 mi (62.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in St. Paul, MN (STP-St. Paul Downtown), 45.5 mi (73.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cambridge
A favorite place to visit in the city is Purple Hawk Country Club. Additionally, you'll find Young Park and Goose Lake Farm & Winery in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- GrandStay Hotel & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Cambridge
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 47°F during the day and 2°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 27°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 4°F
- Average annual rainfall for Cambridge is 30.83 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 6°F