Visitors can enjoy all that Mora has to offer including the parks and golf courses. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. You'll find 20 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hinckley.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mora
A couple of favorite places to visit are Library Park and Spring Brook Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find North West Company Fur Post and Purple Hawk Country Club in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- AmericInn by Wyndham Mora - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Mora
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 46°F and the nighttime average to be -1°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 1°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Mora is 29.45 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 3°F