Travelers to Stanchfield will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Stanchfield
Places to visit in the larger region include Purple Hawk Country Club, North West Company Fur Post, and Spring Brook Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find Library Park in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Stanchfield, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can choose from 11 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- AmericInn by Wyndham North Branch is 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from the center of Stanchfield. This 2.5-star hotel in North Branch features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Budget Host Inn & Suites is 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from central Stanchfield. This 2-star motel in North Branch features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable beds and location.
- GrandStay Hotel & Suites is located 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from the heart of Stanchfield. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Cambridge can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Stanchfield
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 4°F as the nighttime average
- About 30.83 inches of rain falls on Stanchfield each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 6°F