Find Hotels in Camp Point, IL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jul 15, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 10, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Camp Point
Visitors can enjoy all that Camp Point has to offer including the restaurants and shopping. There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Quincy, IL (UIN-Quincy Regional-Baldwin Field), 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Camp Point
Siloam Springs State Park is one of the places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan for your vacation to Camp Point, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 8 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- The Victorian Inn is located in central Camp Point. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast in Camp Point can enjoy access to free breakfast and satellite TV.
- Quincy Inn and Suites is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Camp Point. This 2-star hotel in Quincy features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Stoney Creek Quincy is 17 mi (27.4 km) from central Camp Point. This 2-star hotel in Quincy features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Camp Point
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 18°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- About 37.32 inches of rain falls on Camp Point each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 21°F